Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm still here!

I know its been a while since I've broken anything, but just wanted to post up that I am still around! I've been pretty busy with actual-life stuff. Who knew I had one of those? I never did before...

I have some hockey boxes I want to list, but it may have to wait until after the U.S. Thanksgiving week due to family being in town. I've been ordering some stuff, so I'm still set to unleash some more mid-range and high-end products. I still have a tin of The Cup and a box of Dominion BURNING a hole in my self. I'm so tempted to just open them for myself!!!

Anyway, I've also been working on a forum for the 643boxbreaks.com site. We really want to build a community for our sellers and buyers to be able to meet each other and just get to know each other. Seems corny, but I am excited to get to know my bidders. I want to provide the products you want as well as if I hit a nice card, its cool to know its going to someone that actually wants to KEEP it!!

Thanks to everyone for sticking with the site. We are in a semi-transitional phase with the forum, but once that hits, its game on again!

Happy pre-holidays to everyone and I hope to see everyone again really soon!!

Joe
STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment