Wednesday, August 24, 2011

10-11 Panini Luxury Suite Break Posted! Ends Monday!

I just posted a 10-11 Panini Luxury Suite break to end on Monday night! I added some 10-11 UD Black Diamond Bonuses! Check it out!
http://tinyurl.com/3olnkdr
 
I have a SURPLUS of 10-11 UD Black Diamond for bonuses! If you dont get a card, you have a shot at getting 3 packs of Black Diamond!

I was CONVINCED to not sell the penguins again, so if I pull a pens card this time, I will open an entire blaster of 09-10 UD Collectors Choice. There are 13 packs in this blaster box! As always I will send them all out.

If you win base cards and do not want them or already have them, please let me know and I will refund you $2 for the shipping costs you saved me. If you plan on bidding and winning again, I can always hold them for you too!

Check out the last big hit I pulled from a box of Luxury Suite:
http://teeks643.wikispaces.com/Big+Hits+Hall+of+Fame
1/10 Dual Prime Jersey card for the Avs!





No comments:

Post a Comment