Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another Break Bites the Dust

I'm fresh off another break/post for my newest listing. Another Luxury Suite box has been ripped apart and all that remains is the goodness that was inside!

Thanks to all that bid. I had a lot of new buyers, so that is a huge positive for the 643 site! We need to get the word out not only to support the current number of breakers on the site, but also help out the eBay shunned crowd that is looking for a place to bid on their favorite teams!

Please pass the word any way you can! Like the Facebook page, follow the Twitter feeds, read this blog, and don't for get to bid on the upcoming auctions! :)

We need to push to keep the site fresh! We have 10 breakers listed now so there are going to be a LOT of breaks so we need bidders to help keep us breaking even. Thats all I ask is that I break even after shipping. If I make a little, I invest that into bonuses like the Black Diamond giveaways. I'm not here to profit as I believe collecting this high-end stuff should be affordable!

I really want to buy a tin or two of 10-11 The Cup but I will need some "encouragement" to get it ordered since it retails for so much! I'll need to see some Twitter/Facebook/Blog love!

STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment