Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Newest HOF Hit is Posted!

After receiving confirmation that the video was seen by the lucky recipient, I have now posted the newest Hall of Fame Hit from 643boxbreaks.com and me, StackthePads40!

Behold, in all of its glory, the Linus Omark Auto/Prime Jersey Rookie Card #'d 013/199 hit!
SirSniperJim, a new bidder to my auctions, stole this little gem. I know Edmonton is a gamble for 10-11 cards, but when it hits, it hits big time! I know its not Taylor Hall or Magnus Paajarvi or even Jordan Eberle, but this is a sweet card, none the less. For the final auction price of $12, I think this card should go in one of those advertisements you see iPads and Ferraris going for 86% off retail prices that are totally fake, but this really happened! I've seen the auction for this team and this product go for around 3 times that price so SirSniperJim, congratulation and great pick up! If you ever list it on eBay, please use this image so we can have a watermark advertisement. :)


*FYI: I cannot guarantee that you will always get cards from my breaks, but when you do, good things can appear! Also, buying it bulk helps. LOL.

-STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment