Saturday, September 3, 2011

UD Ultimate Break - One For The Record Books!

I filmed my 10-11 UD Ultimate break late last night and it was a DOOZY.

Dont forget, you too can bid on the breaks at http://643boxbreaks.com. I am not out to bankrupt you. My philosophy is to keep trading affordable yet exciting! I make little to nothing on the breaks because I just enjoy the heck out of the fun of it!

If you dont want to have the fun ruined, go here and watch Video 002 and 003, in that order. DO NOT READ ANY MORE OR SCROLL DOWN!
http://www.youtube.com/user/StackThePads40










Ok, back to the break run-down..

So, I wasn't sure if I was digging the UD Ultimate series after watching a few breaks, but after this one, I am a converted believer that good things come in small boxes!

If you watch the video, I am a little excited after the pull. I know, its just how I get when I see stuff that good. I kept it together (for the most part, lol) so all in all, it went well!

I had to split it into two videos because it was 1080p video. My bad.

Congrats to TraderCracks from CardboardConnection.com for winning my first Twitter Giveaway! All you need to be is a follower to win! And the more followers I have means the better prizes!! (plus I may slip a few other freebies of your favorite teams/sports in there too!)

Next up is a UD Artifacts box to be posted for next week. I spend today fishing in the sun, so I'm wiped! I'm adding a pic of the redemption card too, so check it out. My camera-lady had to remind me that it was a Gretzky box. I even said that going into the video and even posted it on my auctions that way! I was too excited to remember! Thanks camera-lady!! :)

Gretzky box = Gretzky MOJO!

 

Next up is more hockey of course, but I'm also going to be starting some MLB and NFL breaks around the corner!

Thanks everyone so much for bidding! Lets keep collecting affordable for all!

STP40
StackThePads@gmail.com
http://643boxbreaks.com
StackThePads40.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/pages/643BoxBreakscom/258725970817749
Follow me on Twitter for FREE giveaways during my breaks!
@StackThePads40


No comments:

Post a Comment