Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another Dominion Break....

I made the Dominion break public in my YouTube channel now.

I really liked the product so I decided to order another box. Actually I ordered it before my break, so hopefully it will arrive soon as I want to post it ASAP!

Its addicting, you know? Just opening up these high-end packs and seeing what they have in them is like a drug. I find that when I film the breaks, I try to make sure the cards, etc are in focus so the viewer can see them more than myself actually looking at the card! Its crazy because after the break I usually do a recap for myself because I tend to miss the fine details of the cards or the cards themselves. For example, I opened up a Collectors Choice blaster with the box of Game Used and I didnt even realize the Jonas Gustavsson rookie card until after the break! Next to the Tavares RC, that is the best base card in the set!

STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment