Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dominion Break Part II


SN:93801797

After the popularity of the last box, I had to revisit the set!

I listed it last night and AFTER I listed the set, I remembered that I was going to try out a new promo. I picked up some 10-11 RC's of the more popular rookies. I am numbering 6 of the RC's I have and during the break, I am going to roll a single die. Whatever  number comes up, I am going to give away that RC!

This Break's RC's include:
#1 - 10-11 OPC Retro Rainbow Jeff Skinner
#2 - 10-11 OPC P.K. Subban
#3 - 10-11 Pinnacle Nino Niederreiter
#4 - 10-11 UD YG Jamie Arniel
#5 - 10-11 UD Victory Sergei Bobrovsky
#6 - TBD

There are a lot of improvements happening to the 643boxbreaks.com site as well as how us as breakers perform our breaks. We want to provide the best service as well as the most enjoyable service. We aren't a business so we don't want to make it seem like we are out to make money.

If at any time you have any questions or suggestions on how we do things or how we can improve, or even if you just want to tell us how we are doing, please, by all means, email me @ StackThePads40@gmail.com. I will gladly submit any feedback I receive to the entire group of sellers!

Thanks again to everyone bidding. We really enjoy what we do here!

STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment