Monday, September 12, 2011

Spendy Week.. Its Like XMAS!

Well, I  have been buying more than usual lately. I ordered a bunch of new cards for auction as well as a new FlyCam Nano for some side-projects. I'm also into film/video so I am trying to get some new toys to go along with my DSLR.

The goal for the box breaks is to make my investment back as well as get some great looks at the finer products out there. Meeting great people is a bonus, so thanks a ton to everyone I have been working with and selling to on the 643boxbreaks site.

My video goal is to make back the money I spend on the equipment as well as gain experience enough to make it a full-time job. I'm working in IT right now and sometimes I want to be more creative since that was what I went to college for. I'll see how it goes. If anything I'll get some cool toys as well as a little scratch to pay for more cards :)

Oh, I also pre-ordered a box of Panini Dominion... woot! To be listed soon!

STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment