Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New! Lower Prices!

Dominion has about a day left on the bidding. I have 3 teams without bids, so I decided to spice things up by lowering the initial price... again!

Since other teams have been bid up more than I thought they would be, I am lowering the price of the 3 teams left.

The 3 teams are:
Dallas $5.99
Detroit $18.99
Toronto$10.99

I think by far Detroit has the sickest cards out of the teams left. Its very hard for me to say that since I am pretty much anti-red wing.

If Dominion goes over well, I am going to order a tin or two of The Cup. I have been watching a lot of breaks featuring The Cup lately and I'm torn between the amazing quality and the number of cards per tin. I wanted to try Dominion because there are 8 cards per box, but I have seen most with 9 to 11 in them.

If you want me to list The Cup or Dominion, by all means, email me and let me know that you would be interested! I know its high-priced, but man, its gorgeous too.
StackThePads40@gmail.com

Thanks!

STP

No comments:

Post a Comment