Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shipping Methods & UD Artifacts Ending Tonight

Well, I know its a little LATE, but the UD Artifacts break is ending... in 30 minutes or so.


In case anyone wanted to know how my shipments go out, here is a run-down.

1. Bubble-Mailer for all shipments
2. Penny-Sleeves and Plastic Top-Loaders
3. Major hits or Moppers* get a hard plastic case for extra protection!

*Moppers - (Noun) A Buyer that "mops up" during a break. See 45-70 Elk Killer, Oceans7, and Shawn198977

4. I ship USPS. If for any reason you want insurance or delivery confirmation, they can be had with an extra fee determined by your haul after the auction.

If you ever only receive base cards that you do not want for some reason, please let me know. I will refund $2 for any cards you do not want to be shipped. It saves me that much, so I might as well pass it on to you.

Good luck tonight. If you are bidding and for some reason reading this.... GO BID!!

No comments:

Post a Comment