Saturday, August 27, 2011

What is the "White Glove Service"?

For my breaks, I have always use protection. What I mean is that when I break open high-end cards, I know that the buyer (hopefully you), will want the pulls to be in the best shape they can be in.

To ensure this, I open my breaks while wearing white cotton gloves, similar to what museums use for handling old documents and other priceless artifacts. Another comparison can be of what the Stanley Cup curators use when they handle the cup.

I have watched a lot of sport card breaks on youtube (non 643boxbreaks.com sellers) and to see someone getting finger-fudge all over a freshly pulled autograph would upset me to no means. I don't mind having trusted breakers handle the cards, but I don't want to assume you don't mind!

Its just an added benefit I offer for the loyal customer as a thank you for bidding.

STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment