Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Bonuses Trial

Well, we all know that the bonus structure is changing. I, for one, am OK with change in this area. I used to give out a "bonus" card for every one that got 5+ teams in my auctions. While I thought it was cool, there is no way for me to know what a buyer actually wanted. Someone might be buying a team just for a certain player or because it is a cheap price. The last thing I want to do is give someone what I think is a  "bonus" when they could give a crap about the team or the player!

The new idea is to keep it random and with lady luck. As anyone that has watched my last video knows, I am trying to get away from Random.org as much as possible. I picked up some NHL team bottle caps and now use those for my giveaways. I think its a better system as its not nearly as boring as watching Random.org.

As for when a penguins card is hit, I usually try to reward everyone by opening something extra. While I know that blaster boxes were OK given the quality of the hits so far, I want to be prepared for the bigger, better cards I may see. I also will gauge my Pens bonuses on the outcome of the box. If the box ends well, then I will be more likely to "go for it" with a more expensive box/pack.


Another bonus I am going to test is a "Hit Box". What this means is that if I activate the bonus, either through a nice pens card or if I feel like it, I will open up a larger box with more cards, such as a UD Series 1 box, etc and only send out the hits/insert cards. This way you get what you want without the filler and I can reward everyone for their bidding enthusiasm!

If you have any favorites on the bonuses either I or any of the other sellers have done, please let me know. I really want to find the best method that everyone will enjoy. We strive to give everyone the best service as well as the most enjoyable time. That is what hopefully makes us as a site stand out!

STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment