Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dominion and the Curious Case of the New Logo!

Dominion Part II ends tonight! I'm pretty excited to see what this box has in it! Its looking like the reception of Dominion is going over great, so I'm considering one more box for the hat trick or moving toward a tin of The Cup!.
3 teams remain without bids! Dallas, Columbus, and Nashville! Super-Cheap chances to get some great cards!

The new logo has been pasted on the 643 site as well as the FaceBook page! Please let me/us know what you think of it! The site has also taken on a more "Halloween-y" feel as well as the logo. The holiday mood has gripped us and we wanted to share it with you too!


I'm hoping that we, as sellers, are giving you, the buyer, the selection that you like to see. As will all breaks, I encourage suggestion to what brands you want to buy! Email me with any suggestions at all!

STP40
www.facebook.com/643boxbreaks
Twitter: @StackThePads40

No comments:

Post a Comment