Thursday, October 13, 2011

The New Inventory

As the previous post suggest, I now have 2x of each Dominion and The Cup. What I didn't mention was that I also have a box of 11-12 Artifacts as well. I know its a hot item on the site because of its recent release.

Edmonton seems like it will the hot team for a while now with RNH starting for the team. That rookie redemption will be the hot one, I feel, next to the Avs' Landy.

I've had some good luck with 11-12 Artifacts so far. I have bought 2 packs on separate occasions from separate boxes from my LCS to see what it was like. Both times I got either the dual or triple swatch box hits! The first one was Sabers Berbe/Ennis/Vanek jersey hit /150 and the second time was a Canadians Markov/Kostitsyn patch hit /50. Not too shabby! Overall the cards are pretty cool. Similar look to the old Artifacts style. The featured player is cut out of the scene and placed on a "artifact-y" background. The patch/fabric/autograph inserts are nice and limited too. Lots of parallels to keep hunters happy and of course, more 1/1 cards for us to wish we had :)


STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment