Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dominion Part III - Now Listed!

The past week was a spendy one! I received my first of two new Dominion boxes as well as the first of 2 tins of The Cup. Yes, I finally broke down and shelled out the cash for The Cup. I have watched so many breaks of it online. It is amazing stuff, thats for sure. I just wanted to try it out for myself and see what all the hype was about!

I have listed Dominion pt III on the 643boxbreaks.com site ending next Monday. I set the auction prices in the middle of the road. If one bid wins them, you will have one heck of a deal on your hands.



I am also going to list a break ending next Thursday. I haven't decided if it will be The Cup or Dominion yet. I really want to break a tin of The Cup, so I am thinking I will alternate between Dominion and The Cup for a couple weeks of fun!!

A new change I am going to try is breaking twice a week and then shipping both breaks at the same time. I find this really helps reduce the total time I spend addressing, packing, etc. so I am going to try that for the next few breaks. If you know you are not going to bid on the second break or this just doesnt work for you, please let me know. I usually get the cards in the mail within 2 days so one extra shouldn't be a large problem, I dont think. This way it also helps get the second break out a lot quicker!

Another new change is that I have upgraded my card holders for bigger hits. I ordered a couple boxes of one-touch magnetic holders, so if you get a nice, thick hit in the Dominion or Cup breaks, I will put the cards in these holders now. Those of you that were in the last Dominion break and got hits will know that most of the cards were send out in screw-down holders. Hopefully this will save you a step from having to re-slab your big hits!

Again, if you have any comments or questions, please let me know!!
stackthepads40@gmail.com

STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment