Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Cup Part I

I got my hands on a couple boxes of The Cup and one is listed now!


I wanted to verify this large of an investment was OK, so here is how it could have went down:

Me: "Honey, I want to buy a pack of hockey cards"
Wife: "Why do you need to ask me?"
Me: "Because it costs over $400...."
Wife: "NO." "Wait.. how many cards do you get?"
Me: "Well..."
Wife: "How Many, Stacks?" (No she doesnt call me Stacks :P )
Me: "Just 5 usually..."
Wife: "I'm glad you asked. NO."
Me: "Ok. I wont order another one then"
Wife: "ANOTHER ONE???"
Me: "Ya, I have two on the way. Great deal online!"
Wife: FACEPALM

OK, that wasn't close to how it went. Mrs. STP is much more trusting and actually really likes hockey card collecting. I just had to show her that the bidders on 643boxbreaks.com are the best on the internet and are just as addicted to cardboard as I am!

So there you go. A slice of my everyday. Listing breaks, ordering "inventory" :) and having a great time along the way! I'm just so thankful she likes it too!!

STP40

No comments:

Post a Comment